Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Blog

Hello everyone! *waves to her CP friends*

This is where I'll be writing about my adventures during NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). This is my second year that I'm doing it, and I can't wait for November to get here!

I have a very basic plot, but when it gets closer to November, I'll expand on it. I really want to type the words 'The End' when I get to 50k, which is something I've never done after writing this many words.

So, if you're joining me on this epic feat, please leave a comment so I can cheer you on as we write together!

Until next time,

CrimsonPhoenix

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm Joining!

Good Luck, fellow insane person! :D

Ariel said...

Yay!

Thanks, Em! Same to you!

Yukioh said...

Hee, hee, good luck Crim! :) I hope you reach your goal without a problem.

Noelle said...

GO CRIMMY!!!!! *pom poms* I'm joininh as well! :D